13 February 2011

Lomography - Diana Mini

Well I ordered a Diana Mini from eBay this week and it arrived on Thursday, I couldn't wait to try it out! I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to film cameras but have recently become bored with the predictability of digital cameras. I like that about film and the surprise when the results are revealed, whether its good or bad, you're still learning something at the end of the day (hopefully)! Here are my first attempts, I have to warn you though, they're pretty poor due to the darkness but they still have a great rustic quality about them. I'm hoping soon that I'll be able to experiment with black & white film along with slow shutter speeds to capture motion and light.



The next two photographs below are two images fitted into one frame by controlling how much you turn the spool for the next shot, a great feature you can find in lomo cameras =]



No comments:

Post a Comment